A Very Successful Entrepreneur effortlessly creates a successful, profitable, professional business working few hours a day and Has It All - successful business, joyful relationships, happy responsible kids and lots of nourishing me-time. While a Successful Entrepreneur works very hard, works long hours to create success and does not have it all. An Entrepreneur climbs 5 mountains in her journey to be Very Successful. Each mountain is far away from the previous one and multiple times higher. The only way to move from one mountain to another is to climb up to the top and fly to the next mountain. If she hasn't trained and strengthened herself enough, she won't have the strength to fly to the next mountain. She will either fall into the steep drop between the mountains (quick death of the business venture) or get stuck at the mountain she is on (slow death of the business venture). This journey is also a journey of realizing her greatest dreams in deep communion with her highest self.
1. The First Mountain is the Mountain of Purpose on which the entrepreneur inquires into her passion and purpose of life out of which a business idea is born. At the top of this mountain, deep happiness is found.
2. The Second Mountain is the Mountain of Value, on which the entrepreneur breaks multiple business models to identify a missing need in the world; a problem, solving which creates such enormous value that people queue-up to pay for it. At the top of the second mountain is found deep love n gratitude for oneself and for the world around.
3. The Third Mountain is the Mountain of Growth, on which she discovers the engine which will bring together the entrepreneur and people who will benefit from her business value with velocity. At the top of this mountain is found true and sustainable success.
4. The Fourth Mountain is the Mountain of Scale on which the entrepreneur scales up her business. On the top of this mountain is found deep joy.
5. The Fifth Mountain is the Mountain of Mastery on which she creates business and personal mastery. On this mountain is found deep peace and fulfillment.
Each mountain requires different business and leadership skills, which the entrepreneur has to train herself on to move from being a victim of her circumstances to a leader who has the power to create everything out of nothing.
Mums At Work
Centre for Transformational Leadership.
Disclaimer: This is a view from a point. Contradictory views are absolutely possible and are equally valid from another point. There are always million points to look at any view.
CEO & Founder